CLUB MAGAZINE "MX-PRESS"
The Mazda MX-5 Club of Western Australia produces a bi-monthly newsletter, MX-press.
Currently this masterpiece of modern journalism is edited by Bob Sharpe and produced by Simon Corston. These members of ill repute are often seen laughing at each others jokes and patting themselves on the back.
It is therefore the duty of every member of the club to contribute content to the newsletter in any way possible, which will lessen the space available to these two literary loons. All contributions are welcomed, from opinions, articles, reports, puzzles, for sale items and anything in fact which may appeal to some other members.
Contact editor Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are thinking of joining the club and would like a copy of a back issue of MX-press to see what the club does. Don't forget to mark the email subject "MX-press" cos Bob deletes emails from people he doesn't know without reading them.
Current versions of the club magazine are a privilege reserved for club members only.
Examples of the club magazine can be downloaded in pdf:
May June 2014 Version 15.9 MB.
July August 2014 Version 20 MB.
November December 2014 Version 22.6 MB.
The club would like to thank:
Melville Mazda Tel 9319 1500
Elvin's air-conditioning Tel 9242 1798
Shannons Motoring Insurance Tel 13 46 46
John Fowler Autosport Tel 0416 105 911
MGIB Insurance Brokers TEL 1300 762 146
For their support and we advise our members to also support these organisations whenever possible.
If your company would like to advertise in MX-Press then please contact email@example.com.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood