CLUB MAGAZINE "MX-PRESS"
The Mazda MX-5 Club of Western Australia produces a bi-monthly newsletter, MX-press.
Currently this masterpiece of modern journalism is edited by Bob Sharpe and produced by Simon Corston. These members of ill repute are often seen laughing at each others jokes and patting themselves on the back.
It is therefore the duty of every member of the club to contribute content to the newsletter in any way possible, which will lessen the space available to these two literary loons. All contributions are welcomed, from opinions, articles, reports, puzzles, for sale items and anything in fact which may appeal to some other members.
Contact editor Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are thinking of joining the club and would like a copy of a back issue of MX-press to see what the club does. Don't forget to mark the email subject "MX-press" cos Bob deletes emails from people he doesn't know without reading them.
Current versions of the club magazine are a privilege reserved for club members only.
Examples of the club magazine can be downloaded in pdf:
May June 2017 Version 6.6 MB.
March April 2017 Version 6.5 MB.
The club would like to thank:
Bayswater Mazda Tel 9271 7777
Shannons Motoring Insurance Tel 13 46 46
MGIB Insurance Brokers TEL 1300 762 146
For their support and we advise our members to also support these organisations whenever possible.
If your company would like to advertise in MX-Press then please contact email@example.com.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah