CLUB MAGAZINE "MX-PRESS"
The Mazda MX-5 Club of Western Australia produces a bi-monthly newsletter, MX-press.
Currently this masterpiece of modern journalism is edited by Bob Sharpe and produced by Simon Corston. These members of ill repute are often seen laughing at each others jokes and patting themselves on the back.
It is therefore the duty of every member of the club to contribute content to the newsletter in any way possible, which will lessen the space available to these two literary loons. All contributions are welcomed, from opinions, articles, reports, puzzles, for sale items and anything in fact which may appeal to some other members.
Contact editor Bob at email@example.com if you are thinking of joining the club and would like a copy of a back issue of MX-press to see what the club does. Don't forget to mark the email subject "MX-press" cos Bob deletes emails from people he doesn't know without reading them.
Current versions of the club magazine are a privilege reserved for club members only.
Examples of the club magazine can be downloaded in pdf:
May June 2017 Version 6.6 MB.
March April 2017 Version 6.5 MB.
The club would like to thank:
Bayswater Mazda Tel 9271 7777
Shannons Motoring Insurance Tel 13 46 46
MGIB Insurance Brokers TEL 1300 762 146
For their support and we advise our members to also support these organisations whenever possible.
If your company would like to advertise in MX-Press then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 19/02Motorsport Series 9 #8 --- Series Has Started
- 07/02Motorsport Series 9 #7 WholeSeries Entry Open to All Members
- 01/02Motorsport Series 9 #6 Fixture Error on Entry Form
- 31/01Motorsport Series 9 #5 Entrants List
- 18/02Induction - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 17/02Annual Dinner & Trophy Presentation @ The Saint
- 10/02Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner Mandoon Estate - CANCELLED
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 21/02Twilight picnic at The Coombe Reserve
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 25/02Induction - Jack’s Hillclimb
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Motor Museum of WA
- 10/03Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run - RESCHEDULED
- 21/03After Work Get Together - Nedlands Croquet Club
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 25/03Rd 1 Midvale Speed Dome
- 30/03M-Eggs–Five Good Friday Eggstravaganza
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 11/04After Work Get Together - Wood Fired Pizza Run
- 21/04Saturday Afternoon Cruise and Dinner
- 29/04Rd 2 Motorplex Sprint
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 12/05Rd 3 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 15/05Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - Ironbark Brewery
- 19/05Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 26/05Saturday Cruise - Paddy’s Bush Bar
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 10/06Rd 4 Jack’s Hillclimb
- 13/06After Work Get Together - Car Detailing Clinic
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah
- 01/07Rd 5 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/08Rd 6 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 09/09Rd 7 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 21/10Rd 8 Motorplex Sprint
- 18/11Rd 9 Midvale Speed Dome
- 16/12Rd 10 Jack’s Hillclimb