Motorsport Championship Points
- Championship Points are awarded to members driving an MX-5.
- Points will only be awarded to competitors who have entered for the whole championship series.
- All events attract points (competitors can drop their worst event).
- Entries are open for all other events for MX-5 drivers.
At the conclusion of each event, points are awarded as follows:
- Each class will get points - 15 for first, 13 for second, 11 for third etc down to 1 and then 1 point for each competitor after that.
Upcoming Motorsport Championship Fixtures:
Fun Motorsport Events
Upcoming Fun events:
- Timing not recorded.
- No competition licence required.
Same rules as championship events except that:
- Members don't have to drive an MX-5;
- Non-Members must drive an MX-5.
- Ideal introduction to motor sport.
- Tutoring opportunity.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah