Motorsport Championship Points
- Championship Points are awarded to members driving an MX-5.
- Points will only be awarded to competitors who have entered for the whole championship series.
- All events attract points (competitors can drop their worst event).
- All autotests are full.
- Entries are open for all other events for MX-5 drivers.
At the conclusion of each event, points are awarded as follows:
- Each class will get points - 15 for first, 13 for second, 11 for third etc down to 1 and then 1 point for each competitor after that.
Upcoming Motorsport Championship Fixtures:
Fun Motorsport Events
Upcoming Fun events:
- Timing not recorded.
- No competition licence required.
Same rules as championship events except that:
- Members don't have to drive an MX-5;
- Non-Members must drive an MX-5.
- Ideal introduction to motor sport.
- Tutoring opportunity.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood