05/10/03 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather at the number 1 car park from 9:30 am and depart 10:00 am SHARP.
This Sunday we drove via Burswood Resort and The Northbridge Tunnel to Reabold Hill where we stopped to chat and check out the view.
Back in our cars we headed down the coast and along the river via Peppermint Grove and Mosman Park.
Winding along the Swan River we finished at the Port of Fremantle where we visited the Fremantle Motor Museum and sat down to a coffee.
Thank you to the 7 cars that attended, the weather was excellent and i hope everyone had a great time.
Click on images to see larger version.
PORT OF FREMANTLE
FREMANTLE MOTOR MUSEUM
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
Luke Longley's Custom Harley
Crocodile Dundee's Ute
Signed by Paul Hogan and Peter Fairman the director
- 29/08New look Mazda mx-5
- 24/05What the FIAT?!
- 01/12Anti drink-driving from NZTA
- 28/09RIP Bob Murray from Wheels World
- 12/06After Work - Fish 'n' Chips
- 09/06Speed Dome autotest
- 03/06RAC fun Sprint
- 02/06Monthly Cruise – York
- 26/06Monthly Meeting
- 07/07Country Cruise “The MX-500”
- 14/07Motorplex Sprint
- 17/07After Work - Detailing Clinic
- 19/07CMC Quiz Night
- 31/07Monthly Meeting & AGM
- 04/08Monthly Cruise - Ob Rally
- 14/08After Work – Burger Run
- 18/08RAC double autotest
- 28/08Monthly Meeting
- 01/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day
- 11/09Car Maintenance Night
- 15/09Speed Dome autotest
- 19/09Road Trip 2013
- 25/09Monthly Meeting
- 29/09Barbagallo Sprint (night)
- 06/10Journey with Jenn Cruise
- 15/10After Work – Freo Hotdog Run
- 20/10Motorplex Sprint or RAC autotest
- 30/10Monthly Meeting
- 03/11Monthly Cruise - Araluen
- 10/11RAC single autotest
- 24/11Dawn Breakfast – Bindoon
- 26/11Monthly Meeting
- 01/12Santa’s Sleigh Ride Cruise
- 10/12Xmas Twilight Picnic @ Iluka
- 15/12RAC double autotest
- 05/01Bob's Collectors Cruise
- 14/01City Beach Sundowner
- 04/02Monthly Cruise – Elmar’s
- 08/02Annual Dinner & Trophy Night @ The Oxford Hotel
- 15/02Night Cruise
- 02/03Monthly Cruise – Dardanup