02/09/07 - Monthly Cruise
Cruise to Caversham Grand Prix 50th Anniversary
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway at 9:30 and depart 10am sharp.
Click here to view a map
The August Cruise was run by Jason Doyle. We drove East. Zigging and zagging along the hills on some of the most bumpy and animal ridden roads in the Perth suburbs.
After a nice brisk shoot up the hill and back down again we will finished at Caversham to join the celebration the 50th anniversary of the 1957 Caversham Grand Prix. The former World War II fighter aircraft base in the Swan Valley was home to two Australian Grand Prix in 1957 and 1962.
Malcolm Bernhardt from the ACT chapter was in W.A. it was fantastic to have him bring his MX-5 along for the run.
- 29/08New look Mazda mx-5
- 24/05What the FIAT?!
- 01/12Anti drink-driving from NZTA
- 28/09RIP Bob Murray from Wheels World
- 12/06After Work - Fish 'n' Chips
- 09/06Speed Dome autotest
- 03/06RAC fun Sprint
- 02/06Monthly Cruise – York
- 26/06Monthly Meeting
- 07/07Country Cruise “The MX-500”
- 14/07Motorplex Sprint
- 17/07After Work - Detailing Clinic
- 19/07CMC Quiz Night
- 31/07Monthly Meeting & AGM
- 04/08Monthly Cruise - Ob Rally
- 14/08After Work – Burger Run
- 18/08RAC double autotest
- 28/08Monthly Meeting
- 01/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day
- 11/09Car Maintenance Night
- 15/09Speed Dome autotest
- 19/09Road Trip 2013
- 25/09Monthly Meeting
- 29/09Barbagallo Sprint (night)
- 06/10Journey with Jenn Cruise
- 15/10After Work – Freo Hotdog Run
- 20/10Motorplex Sprint or RAC autotest
- 30/10Monthly Meeting
- 03/11Monthly Cruise - Araluen
- 10/11RAC single autotest
- 24/11Dawn Breakfast – Bindoon
- 26/11Monthly Meeting
- 01/12Santa’s Sleigh Ride Cruise
- 10/12Xmas Twilight Picnic @ Iluka
- 15/12RAC double autotest
- 05/01Bob's Collectors Cruise
- 14/01City Beach Sundowner
- 04/02Monthly Cruise – Elmar’s
- 08/02Annual Dinner & Trophy Night @ The Oxford Hotel
- 15/02Night Cruise
- 02/03Monthly Cruise – Dardanup