Sunday 5th of September 2010 - Monthly Cruise 3 Dams and a Weir
22 cars participated in this 93 kilometre father’s day cruise trough the Perth hills with some nice twisty roads thrown in.
The run had two start locations; the regular meeting spot at Burswood at our new start time of 9AM for a 9:30 start and those living south of the river were collected at the City of Gosnells Council offices off Mills Road West at 9:30 for a 10 AM start.
From here the cruise went via Roleystone to Churchman Brook Dam for a regroup. From there it was back to Roleystone and then onwards via Araluen, Pickering Brook and Mundaring Weir to Sculpture Park in Mundaring for a picnic lunch.
We had nice spring weather, the orchards along the way were in full bloom and despite the Jehovah’s convention at the Burswood Dome making our normal meeting spot very crowded we had a great day.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona