16/12/12 - Standalone Autotest Cash Prize Event
2012 Break Up BBQ and Open Funkhana
Sorry!!! NO CASH PRIZES
This event is now an open Funkhana and Break Up.
Entries closed December 10 at noon.
1. Gary Wotzko NC $
2. David Masters SP $
3. Don Messenger NC $
4. Peter Hein NB $
5. David Turk NB $
6. Aart ter Kuile NC $
7. Les Proctor NA $
8. James Curry NB $
9. Roxanne Veevers NC $
10. Andrew Cathie NA $
11. David Boulton NB $
12. Hanson Wheeler NA $
13. Adam Innes Focus RS $
14. Brian Back NB $
15. Rob Carson FT86GT $
16. Derek Martin NC $
17. Graham Raywood NA
18. Chris Kurtis SE $
19. John Veevers NC $(share Rox)
20, Ben McLennan NB
21. Martin Hein NB $ (share Peter)
22. Nicky Rashleigh NA Turbo $
23. Olivier Pilot NC $
24. Martin Willis Porsche 993
25. Don Guan NC $
26. Seanan Tilson NA $
27. Chris Wilson XR6 Turbo $
28. Ted Pyzik NA $
29. Mal Lange NC
30. James Humphreys Mondeo XR5 Turbo $
31. Greg Moody V6NA $
32. Warwick Gates NA $
Break Up BBQ Participants
Barrie Parker $
Bonnie Martin $
Carl Lowther + Tayla
Julie Holder $ (Greg)
Kathie Masters $
Simon Corston $
Updated 15/12/2012 at 21:10
Entrants must be there by 7:45 and we would love to have at least two volunteers on the day to help out (please email motorsport@MX5club.com.au if you can help).
If you do not have your AASA club competition licence number yet, put TBC in that section of the entry form. If you do not receive your licence before the day then it may be necessary to provide a copy of your application form and proof of payment on the day of the competition. CAMS L2S licences are also accepted.
As per normal, the club will email through payment details as soon as I get the final numbers. Please join in, have some great fun and support your club!
All entrants - please complete the entry form and read the regulations supplied in this document, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Entries will close on the Friday two weeks before the event.
Important: main entrant/driver 1 must sign both the entrant and driver sections (i.e. two signatures required).
Late entries will be accepted at the discretion of the Motorsport Manager. A $25 late entry fee will always apply, all payments are non-refundable.
EFT is the preferred method of payment. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that acknowledged payment is received in the club account prior to the event (generally this means that the entrant makes the transfer no later than 3 days before the end of a business week).
Cash and cheque payment will be accepted at the Treasurer’s discretion.An extra $10 fee will apply to cash and checque payments and to payment not received before the event.
Entrants must acknowledge that late cancellation affects the running of the event and the organisers must acknowledge that some registrants may have due cause to cancel. In the event of a cancellation or no-show a $10 penalty fee may be imposed at the discretion of the Motorsport Manager, applied to the credit if the entrant had paid, or to the next entrance fee if the entrant had not paid.
Club members have priority as per normal if places fill up quickly.
Autotest Supplementary Regulations
If you have a CAMS L2S licence then you do NOT need to apply for the AASA licence.
To apply for a AASA licence
It takes time for this to go through so please get this done ASAP if you want to compete. If you have a CAMS L2S licence then you do NOT need to apply for the AASA licence.
Print out: the AASA club competition licence application form, complete it and send it off with a cheque or credit card details. You can also scan and email the form through to them.
Bank deposit is also available as long as your provide a payment receipt (AASA bank details are below).
Please leave sections marked 'Competency Declaration' and 'Office Use Only' blank.
- What: $50 AASA Club Racing Licence - 12 months
- How to pay:
- Bank deposit to:
Account: AASA Pty/Ltd
Acc No: 10192188
- Cheques made out to: AASA Pty/Ltd
- Credit card details: circle YES on the form and fill out your credit card number in the box next to it
- Bank deposit to:
- Send to:
Australian Auto-Sport Alliance
P.O. Box 249
Benalla VIC 3671
For any other information regarding AASA licences, please contact AASA
(03) 5766 4235 during EST.
Please note this event has been added to the website far in advance, prices and details may change closer to the event date.
- 29/08New look Mazda mx-5
- 24/05What the FIAT?!
- 01/12Anti drink-driving from NZTA
- 28/09RIP Bob Murray from Wheels World
- 12/06After Work - Fish 'n' Chips
- 09/06Speed Dome autotest
- 03/06RAC fun Sprint
- 02/06Monthly Cruise – York
- 26/06Monthly Meeting
- 07/07Country Cruise “The MX-500”
- 14/07Motorplex Sprint
- 17/07After Work - Detailing Clinic
- 19/07CMC Quiz Night
- 31/07Monthly Meeting & AGM
- 04/08Monthly Cruise - Ob Rally
- 14/08After Work – Burger Run
- 18/08RAC double autotest
- 28/08Monthly Meeting
- 01/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day
- 11/09Car Maintenance Night
- 15/09Speed Dome autotest
- 19/09Road Trip 2013
- 25/09Monthly Meeting
- 29/09Barbagallo Sprint (night)
- 06/10Journey with Jenn Cruise
- 15/10After Work – Freo Hotdog Run
- 20/10Motorplex Sprint or RAC autotest
- 30/10Monthly Meeting
- 03/11Monthly Cruise - Araluen
- 10/11RAC single autotest
- 24/11Dawn Breakfast – Bindoon
- 26/11Monthly Meeting
- 01/12Santa’s Sleigh Ride Cruise
- 10/12Xmas Twilight Picnic @ Iluka
- 15/12RAC double autotest
- 05/01Bob's Collectors Cruise
- 14/01City Beach Sundowner
- 04/02Monthly Cruise – Elmar’s
- 08/02Annual Dinner & Trophy Night @ The Oxford Hotel
- 15/02Night Cruise
- 02/03Monthly Cruise – Dardanup