Sunday 6th of August 2017 - Monthly Cruise - Observation Rally
Paul and Judith Andriessen are organising an Observation rally for this month’s Sunday cruise. So come along for a Sunday drive, challenge the brain cells, have some fun and be in the running for some prizes.
The instructions will be very clear and easy to follow, the event is not designed to get you lost in any way, so don’t be afraid of joining in, but it will be a lot easier if you have an observer / navigator in the car. No one is obliged to answer the questions along the way, you can just come along and enjoy the drive and picnic.
Make sure you bring a pen/pencil, a street directory, comfortable clothes and shoes, sense of humour, sense of direction, cool drinks, something to sit on, a picnic lunch and don’t forget the sunscreen lotion!
We gather from 9 for a 9:30 am start near the Muzz Buzz at the Central Beechboro Shopping Centre on the corner of Beechboro Road North & Benara Road, Beechboro (Click here to view a map) and the final destination is a picnic / BBQ in a park that is fairly popular and it can be very busy at the BBQ’s.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah