Sunday 6th of August 2017 - Monthly Cruise - Observation Rally
Paul and Judith Andriessen are organising an Observation rally for this month’s Sunday cruise. So come along for a Sunday drive, challenge the brain cells, have some fun and be in the running for some prizes.
The instructions will be very clear and easy to follow, the event is not designed to get you lost in any way, so don’t be afraid of joining in, but it will be a lot easier if you have an observer / navigator in the car. No one is obliged to answer the questions along the way, you can just come along and enjoy the drive and picnic.
Make sure you bring a pen/pencil, a street directory, comfortable clothes and shoes, sense of humour, sense of direction, cool drinks, something to sit on, a picnic lunch and don’t forget the sunscreen lotion!
We gather from 9 for a 9:30 am start near the Muzz Buzz at the Central Beechboro Shopping Centre on the corner of Beechboro Road North & Benara Road, Beechboro (Click here to view a map) and the final destination is a picnic / BBQ in a park that is fairly popular and it can be very busy at the BBQ’s.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood