Saturday 14th of October 2017 - Saturday Night Burger Run
Greetings Burger fans,
As previously announced, this Saturday is the next instalment of the famous Dave’s Budget Burger Run.
While many of us may enjoy a lobster thermidor wrapped in truffled quail with a kale tuile and unicorn au jus while guzzling a good 51 grange, it’s important to distance ourselves from Perth’s exotic car clubs and their decadent frivolity.
The Mazda MX-5 is world’s best-selling two-seat sports car, not just because the brochures feature topless models but also because they are affordable fun, much like a hamburger.
This Saturday the 14th of October we will gather at 5pm, Bull Creek “Stockland” Shopping Centre, on the South Street side.
View the map here
Please make sure you are in attendance by 5:25 or you’ll miss the drivers briefing and have no chance of discovering the magical path to burger enlightenment.
The cruise has been designed to be simple to follow once the sun sets though I recommend inviting a friend along to sit in the passenger seat with a torch to decipher the cruise directions.
The cruise will cover a little over 60 kms and don’t stress about getting home too late with club motorsport the next morning as the final secret location is less than 30 minutes from the Perth CBD or 1 minute from Midland.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah