Sunday 26th of November 2017 - Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
MX-5 Club of Western Australia Inc Motorsport Championship Series 8 Round 10
The motorsport championship is fully subscribed and additional entries are only available if a full series competitor has withdrawn from this event. If so then 'withdrawn' will be marked against their name on the entrants list and you may apply for that place by contacting email@example.com
Spectators are welcome
This is an morning event being run at Jack's Hill, Wattle Avenue, Neerabup. This venue is part of the Barbagallo Raceway Facility. The entrance is on the left immediately past the Go Kart Hire track. The event starts at 09:00 and finishing at 14:00. Check-In starts at 7:30. Entrants must be there by 08:00
The event is a timed competition event run under AASA rules.
Proof of a valid AASA club competition licence or a valid CAMS L2S licence is mandatory on the day.
Jack's Hill Supplementary Regulations
Supplementary Regulations yet to be confirmed
If this is your first event in Series 8:-
1. All Drivers must present the original hard copy of their "Whole Series Entry Form" with both sides printed on one sheet of paper.
2. If your car has been modified or has not been present for our scrutiny in the past 12 months it must be presented to our scrutineers at 16:30. All requirements are stated in the SuppRegs.
For every event:-
1. AASA National Competition Rules - Tarmac apply.
2. Supplementary Regulations as published by the MX-5 Club of WA on the relevant event page apply.
3. Drivers must present at Check-In with a completed scrutineering and disclaimer form declaring that they have prepared and checked themselves and their car to ensure that they meets the highest standard. Random checks will occur.
4. Present proof of a valid competition licence (AASA or CAMS L2S or L2NS)
5. Attendance at the Drivers Briefing is mandatory.
6. Do NOT be late.
Ian Robertson share AndrewR
Class N (no championship points)
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 30/082016-7 Committee
- 22/06Monthly Meeting
- 13/06After Work Get Together - Maintenance Night at Bayswater Mazda
- 04/06Monthly Cruise – Dwellingup
- 28/05Motorsport R4 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 25/06Motorsport R5 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 02/07Monthly Cruise – Paddy’s Bush Bar
- 20/07Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Duckstein Brewery
- 27/07Monthly Meeting
- 06/08Monthly Cruise - Observation Rally
- 06/08Motorsport R6 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 13/08Shannons Classics on the Park
- 22/08After Work Get Together - Sushi Run
- 24/08Monthly Meeting and AGM
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bobs Collectors Cruise