Sunday 17th of December 2017 - Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- Final round of the series -
- Final club event for 2017 -
From about 6:30pm at this event Carol with be putting on a BYOB (Build Your Own Burger) and Can. This is free to competitors and available to others at $6 per person if pre-booked by emailing email@example.com before 14/12/17
Entry is open to all members driving an MX-5. In particular those members intending to, or who are interested in, participating in the 2018 competition, are strongly encouraged to enter this event. A valid competition licence is required. Act now!
Spectators are welcome.
This is an evening event being run on the infield skid pan at Barbagallo Raceway starting at 18:00 and finishing at 22:00. Check In starts at 16:30. Entrants must be there by 17:00
The event is a timed competition event run under AASA rules.
Proof of a valid AASA club competition licence or a valid CAMS L2S licence is mandatory on the day.
Barbagallo Autotest Supplementary Regulations
Barbagallo Autotest Supplementary Regulations and Entry Form
For every event:-
1. AASA National Competition Rules - Tarmac apply.
2. Supplementary Regulations as published by the MX-5 Club of WA on the relevant event page apply.
3. Drivers must present at Check-In with a completed scrutineering and disclaimer form declaring that they have prepared and checked themselves and their car to ensure that they meets the highest standard. Random checks will occur.
4. Present proof of a valid competition licence (AASA or CAMS L2S or L2NS)
5. Attendance at the Drivers Briefing is mandatory.
6. Do NOT be late.
If you are not a paid up Series 8 competitor:-
1. All Drivers must present the original hard copy of their "Entry Form".
2. The $50 entry fee must be cleared funds in our club account at least 3 days prior to the event.
3. If your car has been modified or has not been present for our scrutiny in the past 12 months it must be presented to our scrutineers at 7:45am. All requirements are stated in the SuppRegs.
David Hope +1B
Hayden Jones withdrawn
Stephanie Tilson withdrawn
Tony Hamilton withdrawn
Michael Tite withdrawn
Geordie Thompson withdrawn
Seanan Tilson withdrawn
Class N (no championship points)
Dave Rickard CN$
Brad Katnich CN$
Anne Little BN$
Tom Ferguson BN
Damien Draper BN (share TomF)
Toby Wilks DN
Helen Lunsmann BN$
Jurgen Lunsmann BN$ (share HelenL)
updated 12/12/2017 @ 23:00
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah