Sunday 7th of January 2018 - Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
Bob’s collectors cruise will take us to one of those motoring collections you will never see unless you belong to a club such as ours.
Reg’s Rego Run takes us to the home and sheds of Reg Blewett in East Victoria Park to squeeze between old cars in various stages of restoration, enamel signs and many, many hundreds of vehicle registration plates.
A retired RAC patrolman, Reg has lots of stories and many years of experience with all things automotively mechanical. Come along and see this Aladdin’s cave of automotive history after Bob has taken you down some roads you have never been on of course.
We meet at the Cockburn Gate Shopping Centre in the car park near the Gate Bar & Bistro (Click here to view a map) at 9:00 and depart 9:30am sharp.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah