Tuesday 12th of September 2017 - After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
The latest edition in our Cheap Eats midweek cruises; Raymond Yau is taking us to “Run Amok – Hotdogs Unleashed” in Fremantle to enjoy the latest craze since the advent of the Gourmet Burger; the upmarket snagger in a bun. With a range starting at $9.50 (Click here to view a menu) there is something for everyone.
If Hotdogs aren’t your thing you can make a beeline for MISSY MOOS gourmet burger bar just down the road.
We meet in the Burswood Car Park between Bolton Avenue, Glenn Place, Victoria Park Drive and Great Eastern Highway ((Click here to view a map) at 6:30 and depart 6:45 pm sharp.
It’s a good opportunity for potential members to come along and have a chat in an informal setting and find out more about the club.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah