Sunday 14th of January 2018 - Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
A drive for members who don’t mind rising early to enjoy clear open roads for a spirited 83 km drive along some nice twisty roads to Reflections Café at Lake Leschenaultia up in the hills near Chidlow. The lake is a dam built in 1897 to provide water for steam trains going over the hills. Click here for the menu.
Its about 50 km from Lake Leschenaultia back to Perth.
We meet near the Muzz Buzz at the Midland Centrepoint Shopping Centre at 309 Great Eastern Highway, Midland (Click here to view a map) at 7:00 am and depart 7:30 am sharp.
Please note that after you leave Midland there are no stops before Lake Leschenaultia.
If you want to come along please register by email to email@example.com before 12 January as the Café needs a heads up on numbers for breakfast and so we know who should be at the meeting point before we depart.
Anne LITTLE Plus ONE
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona