10/09/03 - Speed Kills?
Some interesting articles written about the Police's "Speed Kills" policy.
Disclaimer - These are not the opinions of the MX-5 Club of Western Australia Inc.
I have added these articles because they make some valid points. They should serve to remind drivers to be cautious and drive safe, no matter how fast you're traveling.
"96% of Accidents Occur Below Speed Limit"
We're sorry. We were wrong. Speed does kill.
Road Sense - .. safe handling of vehicles on the road.
The models of measuring devices used by WA Police
- 29/08New look Mazda mx-5
- 24/05What the FIAT?!
- 01/12Anti drink-driving from NZTA
- 28/09RIP Bob Murray from Wheels World
- 19/05Motorplex Sprint
- 15/05After work – Wheels World
- 05/05Monthly Cruise - Mind MAYhem
- 28/04Whiteman Park Car Show
- 29/05Monthly Meeting
- 02/06Monthly Cruise – York
- 03/06RAC fun Sprint
- 09/06Speed Dome autotest
- 12/06After Work - Fish 'n' Chips
- 26/06Monthly Meeting
- 07/07Country Cruise “The MX-500”
- 14/07Motorplex Sprint
- 17/07After Work - Detailing Clinic
- 31/07Monthly Meeting & AGM
- 04/08Monthly Cruise - Ob Rally
- 14/08After Work Get Together – Dave’s Burger Run
- 18/08RAC double autotest
- 28/08Monthly Meeting
- 01/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise
- 11/09After Work Get Together – Car Maintenance
- 15/09Speed Dome autotest
- 19/09Road Trip 2013
- 25/09Monthly Meeting
- 29/09Barbagallo Sprint (night)
- 06/10Monthly Cruise – Upper Reach Winery
- 16/10After Work Get Together – Freo Hotdog Run
- 20/10Motorplex Sprint or RAC autotest
- 30/10Monthly Meeting
- 03/11Monthly Cruise - Araluen Botanical Park
- 10/11RAC single autotest
- 24/11Dawn BreakFast Raid – Bindoon
- 26/11Monthly Meeting
- 01/12Monthly Cruise – Santa’s Sleigh Ride
- 11/12Xmas Twilight Picnic @ Iluka Foreshore
- 15/12RAC double autotest