19/03/05 - NC Limited Edition
"Mazda's new MX-5 isn't even out yet - and already they're launching it in limited-edition form.
The imaginatively titled MX-5 3rd Generation Limited Edition will be unveiled next week at the New York Auto Show.
A total of 3,500 examples will be built, for markets all around the world, to highlight the vehicle's introduction late this year.
Features of the Limited Edition include:
-17-inch silver-finish alloys
-Exclusive Velocity Red mica paint and leather seat options
The vehicle is powered by Mazda's 2.0-litre MZR engine, and has a six-speed manual gearbox.
And, in true special-edition form, each example will be badged with its production number.
But don't worry if you don't manage to get one. If past experience is anything to go by, there'll be at least two or three special-edition MX-5s every year throughout the vehicle's life.
from Top Gear.
- 29/08New look Mazda mx-5
- 24/05What the FIAT?!
- 01/12Anti drink-driving from NZTA
- 28/09RIP Bob Murray from Wheels World
- 12/06After Work - Fish 'n' Chips
- 09/06Speed Dome autotest
- 03/06RAC fun Sprint
- 02/06Monthly Cruise – York
- 26/06Monthly Meeting
- 07/07Country Cruise “The MX-500”
- 14/07Motorplex Sprint
- 17/07After Work - Detailing Clinic
- 19/07CMC Quiz Night
- 31/07Monthly Meeting & AGM
- 04/08Monthly Cruise - Ob Rally
- 14/08After Work – Burger Run
- 18/08RAC double autotest
- 28/08Monthly Meeting
- 01/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day
- 11/09Car Maintenance Night
- 15/09Speed Dome autotest
- 19/09Road Trip 2013
- 25/09Monthly Meeting
- 29/09Barbagallo Sprint (night)
- 06/10Journey with Jenn Cruise
- 15/10After Work – Freo Hotdog Run
- 20/10Motorplex Sprint or RAC autotest
- 30/10Monthly Meeting
- 03/11Monthly Cruise - Araluen
- 10/11RAC single autotest
- 24/11Dawn Breakfast – Bindoon
- 26/11Monthly Meeting
- 01/12Santa’s Sleigh Ride Cruise
- 10/12Xmas Twilight Picnic @ Iluka
- 15/12RAC double autotest
- 05/01Bob's Collectors Cruise
- 14/01City Beach Sundowner
- 04/02Monthly Cruise – Elmar’s
- 08/02Annual Dinner & Trophy Night @ The Oxford Hotel
- 15/02Night Cruise
- 02/03Monthly Cruise – Dardanup